How Does Digital Response Technique Work?
DRT serves to translate data from the client to the health care practitioner.
It is similar to an interface such as a printer cable. The printer cable has an interface on either end and when it connects the printer and the computer it enables them to exchange information. Like the printer cable, the DRT system is a device that allows two dissimilar systems to connect together and exchange information.
- The first principle to grasp is that science shows that everything
everything vibrates at specific frequencies - from living organisms to
- DRT requires the client to hold certain vials that contain
specific energy frequencies that correspond to different parts of the body.
- The doctor has the client perform a specific muscle test as
the client holds these vials and touches a sequence of numbered vials.
- When the client touches the numbered vial that causes his
muscle to become strong, this number indicates the degree of energy
flow functioning through that that part of the body. The muscle
response is based on quantum physics and a scientific
phenomenon known as resonance.
- The DRT system also enables the practitioner to determine
the root cause(s).
DRT is a means of translating the body's energy into a language that the practitioner can understand and determine a course of action that will correct the root cause. You cannot correct a health issue unless you address the underlying cause.