HEALTHY CHOICES: WOK-SEARED CHICKEN TENDERS WITH ASPARAGUS & PISTACHIOS RECIPE
Yield: Makes 4 servings, about 1 ¼ cups each
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 ½ pound fresh asparagus, tough ends trimmed, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pound chicken tenders, cut into bite-size pieces
- 4 scallions, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- ½ teaspoon garlic
- ½ teaspoon curry
- ½ tablespoon Bragg’s Liquid Amino
- ¼ cup shelled pistachios, coarsely chopped
- Heat oil in a wok or large skillet over high heat.
- Add asparagus: cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken; cook, stirring, for 4 minutes.
- Stir in scallions, ginger, garlic curry, and Bragg’s; cook, stirring, until the chicken is juicy and just cooked through, 1 to 2 minutes more.
- Stir in pistachios and serve immediately.
(Note: All recipes should be reviewed to determine if the ingredients are appropriate for your condition.)