HOW WE EVALUATE A CLIENT'S HEALTH
Digital Response Technique (DRT)
- The supplement protocol specific to each client;
- Nutritional Imbalances;
- Toxin levels;
- Hormone Imbalances;
- Allergens; and
- So much more.
Screens for various conditions including gout, dehydration, gall bladder issues, urinary tract infections, kidney disease, diabetes and liver disease.
Flags potential stroke, adrenal exhaustion and other cardiovascular and kidney disorders.
Identifies the acid level in the body’s tissues; indicates the body’s capacity to heal; and determines it’s susceptibility to degenerative diseases.
Offers a pain-free and cost effective way of measuring the thyroid function with a simple reflex test. The patented and FDA approved Thyroflex technology is currently the only non-invasive tool available to measure thyroid function at its cellular level and it has a 98% accuracy rating
Saliva Hormone Testing
More effective than blood hormone tests because saliva hormone tests measure the active form of the hormones in the tissues of the body.
Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis
This software identifies whether your lab results truly fall within healthy ranges, called “functional ranges.” Most labs establish their “normal ranges” by averaging the previous year’s test results. This factors in test results of those who were unhealthy, affecting calculations. Functional blood chemistry analysis is extremely helpful in accurately specifying blood chemistry levels as they relate to various health conditions.
WHAT IS THE PATENTED DIGITAL RESPONSE TECHNIQUE (DRT) ABOUT?
HOW DOES DIGITAL RESPONSE TECHNIQUE WORK?
DRT serves to translate data from the client to the health care practitioner. It is similar to an interface such as a printer cable. The printer cable has an interface on either end and when it connects the printer and the computer it enables them to exchange information. Like the printer cable, the DRT system is a device that allows two dissimilar systems, the client’s body and the doctor’s brain, to connect together, thus allowing the doctor to access information about the client’s health status.
- The first principle to grasp is that science shows that everything everything vibrates at specific frequencies – from living organisms to inanimate objects
- DRT requires the client to hold certain vials that contain specific energy frequencies that correspond to different parts of the body.
- The doctor has the client perform a specific muscle test as the client holds these vials and touches a sequence of numbered vials.
- When the client touches the numbered vial that causes his muscle to become strong, this number indicates the degree of energy flow functioning through that that part of the body. The muscle response is based on quantum physics and a scientific phenomenon known as resonance.
- The DRT system also enables the practitioner to determine the root cause(s).
DRT is a means of translating the body’s energy into a language that the practitioner can understand and determine a course of action that will correct the root cause. You cannot correct a health issue unless you address the underlying cause.